Know your Dish
This dish is one of the simplest chicken recipes, especially designed for beginners.
Each region has its own variation of making Masala Chicken. But, we present you the most authentic way of making Masala Chicken.
Tastes Best With:
Roti, Paratha and Rice
- Spices- bayleaf, cumin seeds, cinnamon, clove and cardamom
- Vegetables- onions, tomatoes, lemon and coriander
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Kasuri Methi
- Meeshna Chicken Masala
- Meeshna Turmeric Powder
- Meeshna Chilli Powder
- Meeshna Garam Masala
All you need to Prepare:
- Marinate the chicken in a mixture of ginger garlic paste, Meeshna Garam Masala, Meeshna Turmeric Powder, Meeshna Chilli Powder, Meeshna Chicken Masala, salt and a dash of lemon juice
- Chop the onions finely
- Prepare a tomato puree as per your serving
Steps to make Chicken Masala:
- Take a large pan with oil and add all the above mentioned spices
- Saute onions and let it cook until they turn translucent
- Add the tomato puree
- Add marinated chicken to the pan
- Check if the meat meets the desired spiciness. If not, then add some more of Meeshna Chicken Masala.
- Add Kasuri Methi
- Cover and cook for over 5 minutes
- Garnish it with finely chopped coriander leaves
Your Chicken Masala is ready to serve!