Kitchen King Masala
Know your Dish
Mutter Paneer is a classic blend of green peas with cottage cheese.
Most of the Indian homes make this vegetable regularly for their meals and especially in winter, when it is season for green peas to be green and fresh. Though in summer and monsoon, we can use the frozen green peas. So, this curry are never out of season.
Tastes Best With:
Hot Puris, Rotis & Parathas
- Fresh Cottage Cheese
- Vegetables- green peas, tomatoes, onions, garlic, ginger and coriander
- Cumin seeds
- Kasuri Methi
- Meeshna Chilli Powder
- Meeshna Kitchen King Masala
All you need to Prepare:
- Dice the cottage cheese in to small cubes
- Prepare tomato and onion puree. The proportion of the tomatoes and onions should be 2:1. To thicken the puree, it is recommended to add soaked cashew nuts in the mixture along with pieces of tomatoes and onion.
- Boil the green peas
- Prepare ginger garlic paste
- Finely chop the coriander
Steps to make Aloo Ki Sabzi:
- Take a large pan and heat oil
- Add cumin seeds
- Add asafoetida
- Add ginger garlic paste
- Add the tomato and onion puree
- Add water as per the required consistency
- Add Meeshna Chilli Powder and Meeshna Kitchen King Garam Masala. The proportion of Meeshna Kitchen King Masala should be more than other masalas for a stronger and spicier taste. Do not add turmeric as Meeshna Kitchen King Masala contains the same.
- Add salt
- Add the boiled green peas
- Add cubes of cottage cheese
- Add Kasuri Methi
- Let it cook for 5 minutes
- Garnish the dish with finely chopped coriander leaves
Your Mutter Paneer is ready to serve!