Kitchen Queen Masala
Know your Dish
This platter of rice is considered to be a wholesome meal as it is packed with carbs and vitamins.
Vegetable Pulao is long Basmati rice loaded with assorted veggies.
Tastes Best With:
Curd, Raita and Papad
- Basmati Rice
- Vegetables- carrots, green peas, onions, cauliflower, french beans, potatoes, tomatoes, capsicum
- Spices- bayleaf, cinnamon, clove and cardamom
- Cumin seeds
- Meeshna Kitchen Queen Masala
All you need to Prepare:
- Soak rice for atleast 20 minutes
- Slice onions thinly
- Dice vegetables in to cubes- carrots, capsicum, cauliflower, potatoes and french beans
- Finely chop onions and tomatoes
- Cut cashews in to half
Steps to make Vegetable Biryani:
- Take a pan and heat ghee
- Add cumin seeds
- Add the above mentioned spices- bayleaf, cinnamon, clove and cardamom
- Put cashew pieces
- Add onions and let it cook until they turn translucent
- Add tomatoes until they become mushy
- Add other set of vegetables. Sauté till they leave an aroma.
- Add Meeshna Kitchen Queen Masala. Do not put turmeric powder as Meeshna Kitchen Queen Masala contains the same.
- Add salt
- Add water and rest the mixture for 5 minutes till the water turns hot
- Put soaked rice
- Mix well and cover the lid. Allow the rice to cook till at least 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, check if the rice is well cooked. If not, then cook for more 10 minutes. In between, keep checking the rice.
Your Vegetable Pulao is ready to serve!