Red Curry Paste
Know your Dish
Mix Vegetable Curry!
Have lots of vegetables in your fridge? No worries. Mix Vegetable Curry it is!
Mix Vegetable Curry is a fusion of veggies in spicy red gravy, which is packed with nutrition, colour and flavours.
Tastes Best With:
Roti, Paratha, Naan, Kulcha and Rice
Features of Meeshna Red Curry Paste:
- Instant to make
- 100% vegetarian
- Shelf life of 1year
- No added colours
- Requires no added ingredients
**Product to be stored in a cool and dry place
- Vegetables- french beans, carrots, potatoes, green peas, capsicum, coriander, corn, mushrooms (optional)
- Meeshna Red Curry Paste
All you need to prepare:
- Chop medium sized and boil veggies of your choice. Keep the water reserved to add consistency.
- Chop capsicum as per the size of other veggies. This vegetable has to be chopped separately as it does not need boiling.
Steps to make Mix Vegetable Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan
- Saute chopped capsicum
- Add the boiled vegetables
- Add the Meeshna Red Curry Paste
- Add salt to taste
- Put the reserved water (broth) as per required consistency
- Let it cook for 3-5 minutes
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves
Your Mix Vegetable Curry is ready to serve!